About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, November 29, 2021

Wishing You Love and Joy

Happy Monday,

I had a great holiday weekend, and I hope you did too. 

After my friend left to drive home yesterday morning, I managed to get some cards made. This one uses this week's Freshly Made Sketches sketch. 

I used a new to me 3-D embossing folder from Altenew to make the background. After embossing, I used a blending brush with some Gina K aqua ink to highlight the snowflakes. I also painted them with a Nuvo Aqua shimmer pen so they sparkle, but per usual, that doesn't show in the photo.

The center image is 3 snowflake dies from Gina K cut from 3 teal shades of card stock, also Gina K. The sentiment strips came in the November Gina K kit, and I cut them with her sentiment strip dies. Finally, I added some clear gems to the snowflake.

 






Mom and I are off to run some errands and do some grocery shopping. Most importantly, we are awaiting news that we have a new Great Grandson (for her) and a Great nephew (for me.) My niece in Oregon is at the birthing center in labor. We are super excited, and may be getting in the car for a trip later in the week to meet him.

Thanks for looking in today, and have a great week ahead!

Colleen

Supplies

Altenew 3-D Snowflake Embossing Folder, Gina K Designs card stock, ink, snowflake die trio, Sentiment Strip dies, Holiday Sentiment Strips, blending brush, Nuvo Aqua clear Shimmer pen,  Gemini Jr, Trinity clear gems, Connect liquid glue




5 comments:

  1. This design is just gorgeous, Colleen! The perfect colors, layers and touch of bling. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one gorgeous shade of blue! I love this! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! I predict a winner for sure! ALL your snowflakes are so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card! I just love all of those snowflakes! the colours are fabulous! I hope your Great Nephew arrived safely! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and love all the layers to the snowflake, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!