About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

EEEK!

 Hello,

I've got my card for this week's Paper Players Challenge. It's color week this week and Laurie has a perfect Halloween color combination for us, Orange, Green and Purple.

A few months ago, I ordered some of the Sizzix Tim Holtz Halloween dies. These are so fun! I also ordered a set of the Halloween Distress Mica Stains. I really have no idea how to use these, but I had fun playing with them on these cards.

In addition to the Mica stains, I used some embossing folders to create the backgrounds. So far, I've made three cards, and I think I will probably make a few more. 



Here's the inside. For the greeting, I used one of the Sizzix dies to make a stencil then used Distress Oxide Black Soot and a foam blending tool.



Here are the other two card fronts. These dies are all part of the same set.






Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Sizzix Tim Holtz Halloween dies, Gina K Designs Fall Leaf Embossing Folder, Gina K Designs care stock, Distress Oxide inks, Distress Mica Stains, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 dies, Big Shot Switch Plus,  Score Buddy, Connect Glue, SU Dimensionals




2 comments:

  1. Wow, Colleen! You really went to town with these colors and your supplies. Your colorful sentiments are so fun and I love the added glitz from the embossing and mica stains. Such creativity and inspiration! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable trio of cards, Colleen! The bold sentiments perfectly show off the challenge colors, and look fabulous against these amazing backgrounds. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!