About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

You + Me = ADVENTURE!

 Happy Hump Day Peeps,

I had a fairly early dental appointment this morning, then home in time to put together my card for LeAnne's Paper Players Challenge. This week is Clean & Simple week, with the added them of wheels. I have many stamps that would work and after looking through my sets, I decided on Gus and Gertie. This set is called Ride On, so it's pretty perfect for the theme.

The new Freshly Made Sketches challenge starts today and Jacquie's sketch made a great start to putting together my card.






My idea with the houses was to have the BFFs skating through the neighborhood. The DSP is from SU.

Here is the inside of the card:



My afternoon plans are playoff baseball and I'm starting a new crochet project.
Enjoy your Wednesday afternoon/evening and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Gus & Gertie Ride On set by Taylored Expressions
SU Basic White thick card stock and Rings of Love DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics
Other: Set dies, Connect glue, SU Dimensionals, Nuvo glitter pen, Misti, Big  Shot Switch


6 comments:

  1. Colleen, this is the cutest thing EVER! The idea of a skateboard never even entered my mind! So clever! Love it! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week, it's always a pleasure to see your cards in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card, Colleen! I'm a pushover for any type of dog image, and this pup on a skateboard is one of the cutest ones ever! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this neighborhood? Great take on the sketch, Colleen - thanks for playing along with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gus & Gertie tooling thru the hood! Such a cute card and the sentiment is so fun. Loving this, Colleen! We are happy you joined us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skateboarding critters are so super-cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!