About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Warm Wishes

 Happy Hump Day Peeps,

I thought I'd better get my card done for this week's Paper Players Challenge. Ann is hostess with a great sketch this week. I took the opportunity to make another Holiday Card.

I used several supplies from several different companies, Avery Elle, Concord & 9th, Gina K Designs and Stampin' Up.  This card was basically designed as I was making it, starting with the large glimmer paper snowflake. I had it on my table from some projects I was working on yesterday and I decided I needed to use it for the corner element in Ann's sketch.




The card stock and glimmer papers are from Stampin' Up. The center glimmer paper panel is cut with a stitched rectangle die from SU and embossed with the GKD Snowflake embossing folder. The large snowflake die is also GKD. I cut a circle from the Tahitian Blue glimmer paper to place under the snowflake making it easier to pop up. 

The background is made with the Concord & 9th Snowflake Turnabout stamp. Ink colors are Tahitian Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Night of Navy and White.

The stamp set is an older Avery Elle set with corresponding dies called Polar Pals. There are several sweet images, and these guys are colored with Copics.

I used the Turnabout stamp again for the inside panel, this time stamped using Soft Sky. The two sentiments are from a newer GKD set called Snow Carolers, with another image from the Avery Elle set.


Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Polar Pals by Avery Elle, Snowflake Turnabout set by Concord & 9th, Snow Carolers by Gina K Designs
Paper: Basic White, Tahitian Blue, Night of Navy card stock and Glimmer Papers by Stampin' Up 
Ink: SU Tahitian Blue, Night Of Navy, Blueberry Bushel & Soft Sky, Hero Arts White craft, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Other: Misti, Snowflake Trio dies, Sentiment Strip dies and Snowflake Embossing Folder by Gina K Designs, SU Stitched Rectangle  and circle dies, Big Shot Switch, SU Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Colleen! The sparkly snow flake is beautiful, and the perfect accent for these sweet little seals. I love the embossed panel. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, this is adorable. I love that snowflake paper and how you carried it thru to the focal layer with that wonderful sparkly snowflake. Your little seals with the fish on the sentiment are just so darned cute. I love how you pulled all these details together. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week. Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!