About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Celebrate

 Hi Peeps,

I purchased  some of the new release stencils, dies and stamp sets from the latest Pretty Pink Posh release. They arrived on Monday so of course, I wanted to use some of them right away.

These ice cream cone layering stencils are super cute! I made these all chocolate ice cream with chocolate sprinkles. The large Celebrate and shadow dies worked  perfectly for this week's Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.  Since I didn't want to cover up the ice cream cones, I used vellum under the die for the larger diagonal element.




For the inside of the card I used greetings from the GKD mini Birthday set. 



Thanks for checking in, and happy stamping!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Wish set by Pretty Pink Posh and Birthday mini set by Gina K Designs
Stencils: Birthday Ice Cream Cones layering stencils
Paper. Gina K Designs Layering weight white card stock and Vellum, Taylored Expressions turquoise, hot pink, cream, and dark chocolate card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea, Innocent Pink, Bubblegum Pink, Applemint, Jellybean Green, Sandy Beach, Warm Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, Wild Dandelion, and Tangerine Twist
Other: Pretty Pink Posh Celebrate die and shadow die set, blending brushes, Misti, Big Shot, Connect liquid glue

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the bright colours and the ice cream cones in the background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet stenciled background. I love it with the big "celebrate"! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!