About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, September 23, 2023

Happy Birthday & Thank You Cards

 Hi all,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend. 

I am finally back home after visiting my mom and sister and helping my sister unpack after she moved to our mom's. I spent two weeks unpacking boxes and helping to organize rooms. My sister's house in Portland, OR will be going on sale next week after some renovations, and it looks great.

I arrived home on Thursday in the late afternoon, and spent  most of yesterday unpacking, going through mail. In the late afternoon we went to have a couple glasses of wine at al local wine bar and then came home to watch some baseball. Today, I did some stamping with some fun new things that I ordered from Spellbinders. I made six cards using dies and stamps from the 2023 Advent Calendar pack. This Advent Calendar has 24 doors with a die, stamp set, embossing folder or sequins behind each. This week's Freshly Made Sketch provided the inspiration for these cards. 






All of the inks and card stocks are from Gina K Designs. The card bases are top folding 4.5" x 4.5" square cards.

Here are the other five cards that make up the set.
 






It was fun to spend the day at my craft table after being away for two weeks. I hope you're enjoying the weekend too.

Colleen

Supplies
Stamps and Dies: All From Spellbinders 2023 Advent Calendar
Paper: Gina K Designs card stock-many colors
Ink: Gina K Designs pads and cubes
Other: Big Shot, Misti, SU Dimensionals, GKD Connect liquid glue, Nuvo Aqua shimmer pen, Glossy Accents, Gina K Designs Single Stitched Square die


3 comments:

  1. These are all AMAZING! How fun! Each and every one of those little diecut are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous set of cards! These Advent Calendar dies are wonderful and I am so glad I bought it this year. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fabulous set of cards. I love how much you got inspired by our sketch . Thanks so much !

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!