About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, September 1, 2023

Boo & Thanks

 TGIF Peeps,

Here's my card for LeAnne's Paper Players sketch challenge for this week. I made my card way back on Tuesday, but never got around to taking a picture and writing my post until this morning. It's been another warm week, but I like the sunny days of August. Our May, June and much of July are foggy and we can go weeks without seeing the sun, so I'm not complaining about a few warm-ish days, LOL.

I made a Halloween card using July release sets from Concord & 9th. The background is made using a Turnabout stamp and the rest of the images are from it's coordinating stamp set and dies. The pattern paper, card stock and inks are also all C&9th.




Instead of a square for the focal panel I used  hexagon dies from Spellbinders and a cover plate from Concord & 9th for the Pumpkin's background. The twine has a gold sparkle running through it although it's hard to see in the picture.

On the inside, I used the piece of the background on the front that I trimmed off and more images from the pumpkin stamp set.




I'm also sharing this card made with one of the new C&9th Layering  Stencil, stamp and die sets.  This is made with C&9th inks as well. Their fall colors  are so pretty, especially the dark rust color which is called Cayenne. The stamp set has two large and 3 small sentiments with coordinating dies to cut them out. 



Here is then inside of this card using a coordinating flower die from the suite. Again, paper and inks are all C&9th.




That's it for me. I just received some new stamps and dies from Gina K.'s August release yesterday so I think I'll play with some of those today. I hope you all have a super weekend. 

Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Turnabout set, Playful Pumpkins stamp and die set and Cottage Garden Layering Stencils, Stamp and die set all from Concord & 9th
Paper: Concord & 9th white, Nutmeg, Cayenne, Juniper, and Buttercup card stock and Fall 2023 patterned papers
Ink: Concord & 9th Spiced Cider, Cayenne, Buttercup, Peacock, and Nutmeg. Gina K Designs White craft ink
Other: WOW white embossing powder, heat tool, Spellbinders Nested Hexagon dies, Concord & 9th Stitched Leaves Card Front die, blending brushes, foam tape, white and gold twine, SU mini glue dots and Dimensionals, Doodlebug enamel dots, Connect liquid glue, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 1 dies, Misti and Big Shot


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! That turnabout background is terrific and it's so fun to see some of it on the inside too! But that punkin--he takes the cake! So happy you shared this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!