About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, September 2, 2023

The Cookie of Life

 Happy Saturday peeps,

If you're in the U.S., it's the first day of the Labor Day Holiday weekend and it's a rainy and steamy day where I live. My only plans, however, is US Open Tennis watching and crafting, so the weather isn't bothering me any.

I pulled out some really "old" wood block stamps to play along with Amy's August Woodblock Wednesday challenge. It always takes me awhile to pick through my drawers of wood mounted stamps trying to pick out which I want to use. This month, I choose a chocolate chip cookie stamp and a greeting stamp that goes well with it.






I stamped a background of cookies and colored them with Copics then trimmed the panel down using the GKD Master Layout 2 dies. I decided to put the sentiment on a heart and also stamped another cookie, fussy cut it out and popped it up. 

I used a stamp from Concord & 9th for the inside sentiment and added one more cookie, cut in half.




Enjoy your weekend and happy crafting!

Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Cookie from Limited Edition (1997), Front Sentiment stamp from Judith, Inside Sentiment stamp from Concord & 9th
Paper: SU Vanilla, Gina K Designs Dark Chocolate and Red Hot card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs Dark Chocolate and Red Hot, Copic markers
Other: Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 and 4, SU Dimensionals, Connect Glue, Big Shot

1 comment:

  1. Oh how sweet Colleen, how fun! I love this! Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!