About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, September 4, 2023

Warm Autumn Wishes

 Happy Labor Day Monday,

I hope you're enjoying the long weekend. I sure have been, mostly crafting while watching the US Open Tennis matches. I've been good about getting up early and getting at least a 3 mile walk in each day so I don't feel too guilty about sitting around the rest of the day.

Yesterday I pulled out some new Gina K Designs Polyglaze sheets, some deco foils and my Mink laminator and made a bunch of backgrounds. Just like hot foiling, once you get started, it's hard to stop. They are all so shinny and pretty! Since I still needed to make my card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge, I decided to use some of the panels for it.


I made four of these leaf panels with different colors of foil then cut them all using the same die and then arranged them so the panel is put back together with each quadrant in a different color. The card base is embossed with the Gina K Designs Fall Leaves embossing folder for some added texture.




The sentiments on both the front and inside, and the small leaves on the inside, are also from Gina K Designs, a newer stamp set called Harvest Silhouettes. Here is the inside.




Enjoy your day!

Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Harvest Silhouettes stamp set by Gina K Designs
Paper: Heavy Weight and Layering Weight white, Tranquil Teal, Jelly Bean Green and Black Onyx by Gina K Designs
Ink: Tranquil Teal, Jelly Bean Green, Black Onyx and Craft White by Gina K Designs
Other: Gina K Designs Grungy Leaves Polyglaze sheets, Deco Foil, Mink Laminator, Gina K Designs white embossing powder, heat tool, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 11 and 2 die sets, Misti, Big Shot, Gina K Designs gold dots, Connect glue, foam tape

2 comments:

  1. What fun with the variety of colors on the leaves. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pretty leaves! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!