About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Wish Big

 Hi all,

It's a beautiful day in my neck of the woods. Clear blue skies and a cool ocean breeze. I'm busy rounding up things I need to pack as I'm headed back to my mom's tomorrow. I'm flying instead of making the 650 mile drive since I'll only be there a couple of weeks this time. My sister and all of her stuff arrived on Monday, and I'm going to help with unpacking and putting away. 

Last evening while watching tennis I made my card for this week's Paper Players challenge. Joanne has the monthly theme challenge this week and it's called Four Legged Friends. I pulled out one of my favorite Lawn Fawn sets and the coordinating dies to make this birthday card. I found these balloon papers in my misc paper stash and thought they would make a fun background. I have no idea of their origin. Probably from a long past card kit.






For the inside, I used another Lawn Fawn dog stamp set, which is actually a Halloween set.



The green background and white panel are cut from the SU Radiating Stitches die set and I threw in some more of the polkadot paper too.

My blog will be pretty quiet for the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for checking in, and have a good day!

Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Simply Celebrate Critters, Elphie Selfie, How You Bean-Strawberry Add-On, and Happy Howloween sets all from Lawn Fawn
Paper: Gina K Designs heavy and layering weight white and Jelly Bean Green card stock, stash patterned papers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gina K Designs Blue Denim, and Copics
Other: Radiating Stitches Dies from Stampin' Up, My Favorite Things Banner die, SU Dimensionals, Connect glue, Misti, Big Shot


2 comments:

  1. Colleen I just love your four-legged friends with their punny expressions - they are definitely ready to paw-ty! Safe travels and enjoy your trip. Thanks for playing along with my theme over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, this is so sweet! I love your collection of birthday cheer from the four legged friends! Such a perfect card for the challenge! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!