About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Holiday Greetings

 Hello all,

I thought I'd do one more card for the 600th celebration at Freshly Made Sketches. I really like the layout of this sketch. This time, I used a new die set from Spellbinders to make a Holiday card.




This is one of the stitching dies and they are fun to do. I have several now in my collection and a little bag of embroidery floss to choose from to stitch them up. The background cover plate is from SSS and the glimmer paper and gold gems are from SU. The greeting is from GKD. 

It's a beautiful, sunny, but not too hot day here on the SD coast. I hope all is well where you are.

Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Wishing You Mini stamp set by Gina K Designs
Paper: SU thick basic white and glimmer papers
Ink: Gina K Designs Christmas Pine
Other: Spellbinders Stitched Poinsettia and Holly and Scalloped Circle dies, Simon Says Stamp Detail Petal Cover Plate,  Embroidery thread & needle, Connect liquid glue, Misti, Big Shot










3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty for the holidays! Love the sparkle and the stitching! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching on this is really incredible and I love the pop from the glimmer papers. Thank you so much for joining our 600th sketch celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the elegance of this gorgeous festive card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!