About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, August 25, 2023

Hello

 Hi Peeps,

Happy Friday to all. I hope you have an enjoyable weekend. We have zero plans, which is fine with me. More crafty time!

I had some time this evening to do some stamping. I decided I wanted to do some coloring, and this very large daisy stamp from Gina K Designs is perfect for that. It's from her July release and this is the first time I've inked it up. My colors come from this week's Color Throwdown Challenge. Lori's colors are Gray, Aqua and Green.




The flower and leaves are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. I placed it on an embossed Slate gray card base. After embossing I rubbed a silver craft ink pad over the raised areas then brushed silver Pearl Ex powder over the ink. The large hello die is also by Gina K Designs. It's cut 3 times from dark teal card stock and one time from black and stacked together. The black on the bottom is offset for a shadow effect. I added some silver dots in the center to go along with the silver on the card base.

Here is a pic of the inside of the card using another GKD stamp set.



 
Enjoy your weekend and thanks for looking,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Devine Daisy set and Pretty Posy Mini set both by Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K Designs card stock in Slate, Tranquil Teal, Black Onyx and Layering Weight White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Craft Silver and Copic markers
Other: Gina K Designs Lattice embossing folder and Hello die, Silver Pearl Ex powder, GKD silver pearls, Connect Glue, Misti, Big Shot, Foam Tape


1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love the little bit of sparkle you added to the embossed panel. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!