About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, August 7, 2023

Have A Zesty Birthday

 Hello and happy Monday,

I'm finally home after visiting my mom in Northern California. I was gone a little over six weeks and I'm happy to be back in my craft room. While I did take some supplies with me, I didn't really have much time to craft. We were cleaning out in prep for my sister to move in with her later in the fall. 

I arrived back home late Thursday evening after a ten hour drive, then spent most of Friday and Saturday putting things away and going through mail. Yesterday afternoon and evening, I finally had some free time to stamp.

Using the current Freshly Made Sketches sketch and an older SU set, I made this card.




After embossing the back panel with the coordinating embossing folder I used some ink cubes in lemon and bright yellow on the raised areas. I also flicked some black and dark green ink using a paint brush over the panel. I trimmed it and matted it with black card stock and mounted it to a Granny Apple Green card base.

The set images are stamped and cut out with the set dies and arranged in the corner made using the sketch parameters.

I left the inside simple with just another greeting from the set.



I hope you have an enjoyable Monday, and thanks for looking in.
Colleen

Supplies
Sweet Citrus stamps, dies and embossing folder by Stampin' Up
SU Thick white, Basic black and Granny Apple green card stock and Dandy Designs DSP
Gina K Designs Black Onyx, Lemon Yellow, Wild Dandelion, Grass Green and Lucky Clover inks
Other: Misti, Altenew Sentiment Strips, Big Shot, SU Dimensionals, GKD Connect Glue


2 comments:

  1. Love this fresh and happy design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week, Colleen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sunny and happy card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!