About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

2020 Spring Card Camp Day 4 Projects

Hi all,

After getting home from work yesterday afternoon, I sat down to watch the day 4 class video and make my projects. These looked to be fairly quick and simple, and fun to make. The class was hosted by Julie Ebersole, one of my favorite card makers.

I made four cards, two using the technique that Julie was teaching and two using the extra die cut piece. Coloring on all images was done using Polychromos colored pencils.

Here are pictures of the two pairs of cards.

Set number 1 is coffee themed:



Set number 2 is kitty themed:



The steps to make the first card is to stamp an image that has a corresponding die onto the front of the card, then cut out the image with the die. Re-stamp the image though the die shape onto the inside of the card. Open the card, cut a mask for the image and stamp more images around the masked image. Color them up and finish the card. Use the first die cut image to make a second card.

On each of my pairs above, the cards with the Baker's twine are the first cards with the die cut front.
Here are the insides of each of those cards.






I'm having so much fun participating in these classes and now I'm looking forward to Day 5!

Thanks for looking and have a great day,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Latte Love set by Lil' Inkers and Frisky Felines by Gina K
Paper: Neenah Solar White card stock
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Hero Cup O Joe, Polychromos colored pencils
Other: Misti, dies from the above stamp sets, Gemini Jr, Baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!