About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Happy Days Ahead

Hi peeps,

I hope your Saturday is going well. After doing some rearranging in my craft room and organizing some of my patterned papers I made this quick clean and simple card for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge.

All stamps and dies are from the Concord & 9th set called Tiny Tagalongs. I thought they worked well for this week's sketch.




The banner image is stamped in various shades of gray onto Oyster gray card stock. I cut the rainbow die 3 times from yellow, green and blue SU card stock and glued the rainbow pieces with liquid glue, then added the tiny red enamel heart. I thought it needed just a bit more embellishing so I used some silver SU stars.

The inside is even more simple using the same banner stamp and another sentiment from the set.



I enrolled in the On-line Card Class that started today. I've watched Jennifer's video already and this afternoon I'll make my cards. I hope you all have a relaxing afternoon and evening. Happy Easter tomorrow.

Thanks,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Tiny Tagalongs set by Concord & 9th
Paper: Ellen Hutson Oyster Gray, SU Brilliant Blue, YoYo Yellow, Green Galore card stocks
Ink: SU Granite Gray, Going Gray, and Sahara Sand, VersaMark
Other: Misti, Tiny Tagalongs dies, white embossing powder, heat tool, red enamel heart, SU stars, liquid glue, Gemini Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!