About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Welcome To the Neighborhood

Hello stampers,

Since I've been home for a few days, I've been doing quite a bit of stamping. Yesterday, I decided to make another card using the colors for this week's Paper Players Challenge. The colors this week are So Saffron, Seaside Spray and Gray Granite. Using a fun set of stamps and dies from Concord & 9th, I made this.






I found the Avery Elle cover die already cut in my folder of "pieces" and it happened to be in Seaside Spray and I wanted to figure out what I could use it with. While looking thought my stamp sets, I ran across this C&9th set with a circle stamp in a size that would work with the cover die. This C&9th set has three stamps that fit together, the background, the flowers, and the leaves. The set also has several dies, one being this house and the sentiments to go with.

To begin, I glued the cover die onto a card base of So Saffron, then cut a circle in the card base. All of the stamped images, except the outside sentiment, are on the inside of the card.



I backed the house with a small piece of So Saffron and then used some Wink of Stella so the windows shine like a light is on. It all went together pretty nicely.

Thanks for looking in and have a nice Friday,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Floral Print Silhouette set by Concord & 9th
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Seaside Spray
Ink: Gray Granite, So Saffron, Seaside Spray
Other: Misti, Avery Elle cover die, Die-namics Stitched Oval die, Floral Print Silhouette dies, Wink of Stella, Gemini Jr, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!