About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Never Surprised

 Hi peeps,

This is my second post today.

I have another card to share that I made yesterday using Jen's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and the colors from The Color Throwdown

My card is a small square that is 4.25 x 4.25 inches and I've used mostly dies to make it with just a stamped greeting in the center. I started by cutting out two squares in two shades of green card stock and a mat in gold card stock using the GKD Master Layouts 4 dies set. I ran both green squares through the Big Shot with the SSS Detail Swirls Plate and then cut them diagonally. I cut the small gold mat and white square with the smaller dies in the GKD ML4 die set. The greeting is from the PinkFresh Studio Every Good Thing stamp set and it's stamped in GKD Prickly Pear ink. 

I cut the PinkFresh Studio Leafy Circle die twice from the dark green card stock and once from the light green card stock and glued them together with Connect glue, slightly offsetting the light green one. The heart and clover dies are older Taylored Expressions dies.






On the inside, I've used the larger GKD square dies along with a greeting from a SSS stamp set and another die cut clover.



Thanks for checking in. Have a good afternoon!
Colleen

Supplies
Gina K Designs white, Prickly Pear, Grass Green and Christmas Pine card stock, Master Layouts 4 dies, Simon Says Stamp Detail Swirls Plate and Best Friend Ever stamp set,  PinkFresh Studio Every Good Thing stamp set, Misti, Big Shot, Connect glue, SU mini Dimensionals



4 comments:

  1. This is lovely. The contrast of the greens you used for the triangles on the background really makes the wreath pop! The shamrocks and hearts make me smile! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! The colors and the swirly dies make this outstanding! And what a nice sentiment to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tiny little wreath with the golden hearts and clovers! And the detail on your background is the perfect backdrop for it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Saint Patrick wreath! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!