About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Thank You

 Hello peeps,

My sister and I are currently visiting my mom in Northern California. My sister drove south from Portland, OR and I drove north from Encinitas, Ca to spend Mom's 85th birthday with her. We've been having a good visit. As both my sister and I are paper crafters, we each  brought supplies to play with while here. 

This card I made for this week's Paper Players Challenge. Joanne has a very pretty pastel color theme this week. I didn't bring my SU inks, but I think the GKD colors that I used match fairly well for the challenge.




The background plaid is made with the PinkFresh Studio Simple Plaid stencil set and a blending brush. The flower wreath is another stencil set from PinkFresh called Known and Loved Layering Stencils. There is also a stamp set to match and a coordinating die.

I used the wreath stamp on the inside, but didn't color it.


I really love playing with these layering stencils. If you haven't tried them, you should.

Unfortunately for me, I have to head back home tomorrow and it's back to work on Monday. Thanks for looking in, and have a great day.

Colleen


Supplies

Known and Loved stamp set, layering stencils and die from PinkFresh Studio, Gina K Designs card stock in white, Lovely Lavender and Fresh Asparagus, and GKD inks in Lovely Lavender, Powder Blue and Fresh Asparagus, GKD Master Layouts 3, blending brushes, Misti, Big Shot, SU Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how special to be able to see your mom AND craft with your sister! Lucky you! And lucky you to have all the supplies to make this gorgeous creation...that wreath is amazing, as is the plaid background ! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been having a lovely couple of days with your family Colleen and finding some crafting time together too! Love the stencilling behind your pretty wreath. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!