About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, March 22, 2021

Some Bunny

Hello peeps,

I have a couple of cards that I made for the new Paper Players Challenge. This week Ann has the monthly CAS challenge and her theme is animals. Since it's Easter card season, I used the opportunity to use my favorite bunny stamp.

This is an older wooden stamp from 1993 from a company called PSX, and I've used it many times over the years. As this is a CAS challenge, I kept things pretty simple, although one of the cards does have a couple of layers. I made the card with the black scalloped layer first and then decided it was maybe not CAS enough, so I made another without layers.





For the non-layered card, I used an older MFT stitched die to make a frame for the bunny. The small black flowers are made with a Taylored Expressions flower border die. I cut a few of the flowers apart so I could add them to the layout. The sentiments are from a SSS Easter set.



The images on both cards are stamped in GKD Black Onyx ink. I colored the carrot with Copics. I like the added color with the black and white theme.

Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies

PSX Easter Stamp and Simon Says Stamp Some Bunny set, Gina K Designs white and black card stock, Black Onyx ink, Copics, My Favorite Things stitched die, Taylored Expressions Flower border die, Kat Scrappiness Slimline scalloped border die, VersaMark, SSS white EP, heat tool, Misti, Gemini Jr. 

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful clean and perfect cards, Colleen! I LOVE this image with its vintage vibe. I can see why it is one of your favorites. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so cute! That image is sweet...the bunny seems to have hit the jackpot with that big carrot! Both borders are perfect for this CAS theme! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!