About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, February 28, 2022

#cardsforukraine: Peace

 Hello,

Paper crafters on Instagram and FaceBook are posting cards to show "light, love, encouragement" and support for the people of Ukraine in their time of darkness. Cards in blue and yellow, and/or with sunflowers as the focal images are being made. Such a great idea, and something that I'm totally behind. You can check out the IG gallery here.

I've used products from Avery Elle, Pink Fresh Studio, Concord & 9th and Gina K Designs to make my card to participate. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to the Ukrainian people.



Thanks, and be safe,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Pop Out Sunburst stamp by Pink Fresh Studio, Sunflowers set by Avery Elle, Scripty Letters by Concord & 9th
Paper: Gina K Designs card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs and Copic Markers
Misty, Gemini Jr

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne! I really wanted to participate. I used Ukraine's flag as my inspiration. I'm happy with how it turned out too.

      Delete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!