About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

The "Nut" House (I'm Nuts About You)

 Hello all,

Laurie has a fun theme this week for The Paper Players Challenge called House. I have several house stamps and dies that I could have used, instead I decided to pull out this super cute Gina K Designs set by Melanie Muenchinger called Forrest Friends to use. Using the tree "house" stamp I created a house for this squirrel and his/her nut stash.




The tree image is stamped with Charcoal Brown ink and colored with a few different E Copic markers. I stamped the greeting in the center and layered the acorns at the bottom by stamping and masking. These are also colored with Copics. The squirrel is stamped in Slate ink and colored with a few W Copics.

The inside greeting is stamped on a heart that is cut from Red Velvet card stock. This die is part of the stamp set dies. The squirrel is from the Forrest Friends Additions stamp set. 


Have a good afternoon.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Forrest Friends and Forrest Friends Additions sets by Gina K Designs
Paper: Layering Weight White and Red Velvet card stock by Gina K Designs
Ink: Charcoal Brown, Slate and Red Velvet ink pads by Gina K Designs and Copic markers
Other: Forrest Friends dies, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 1 dies, Misti, Gemini Jr, SU Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Colleen I'm loving your creative take on the house theme this week! Your squirrel definitely looks at home and I love the tree bark detail too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous, creative take on our theme! Your little squirrel is ready for winter with all those nuts. SO FUN! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!