About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, May 8, 2023

...because you're awesome

 Hello,

I had fun doing lots of stamping on this card today!

I'm playing along with the color challenge at Global Design Project this week. The colors are very pretty together and perfect for a fun floral background. The layout of my card comes from the current sketch at Sunday Stamps.

All of the supplies used for this card are from Stampin' Up. 








For the inside of the card, I used an older SU sentiment stamp set and an image from the floral set used on the outside of the card.



Enjoy your evening!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Bottled Happiness, Happy Thoughts and Botanicals For You sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Basic white Thick, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo card stock, Follow Your Art DSP and Dandy Designs DSP
Ink: SU Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, VersaMark, Memento Black
Other: White embossing powder, heat tool, Misti, SU dies, SU hexagon embellishments

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping...the background you created is just lovely!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our “In the Middle” sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #SSC308

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Colleen! Love how you interpreted the sketch with your shapes, colors and patterns...well done!! Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, great take on the sketch too! Sweet vase image. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope that you see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!