About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Hello and I Love Tea

 Hi All,

I pulled out some wood mounted stamps this afternoon to participate in Amy's Woodblock Wednesday challenge. I have many, many wood mounted stamps and I always enjoy digging through the storage drawers looking for inspiration.

Today, I made two cards, both using this week's Freshly Made Sketches layout. Jen T. has a fun circle based sketch this week.

Card 1 uses some older tea pot and cup stamps. The store labels on these have the date of 1997. In addition to the three wood block stamps shown, the background is the older SU Lace Background stamp. It started out as a wood mounted stamp, but I've de-wooded all of my older SU stamps and stamp sets. This one then was stamped using my Misti.











Card 2 is a floral card. The three stamps are also from the mid-1990s.








Another fun Woodblock Wednesday challenge!

TGIF tomorrow!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps card 1: Teapot & Cup from Annette Alan Watkins (purchased at Stamp LaJolla), I Love Tea stamp from Stephanie Olin (purchased at Stamp LaJolla, Lace Background stamp from Stampin' Up
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight white, Slate, and SU Basic white thick card stock, misc patterned paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Latte SSS Pawsitivily Saturated Ink, Copics
Other: SU Deckled Edge dies, Hero Infinity curved rectangle dies, SU Stylish Shapes dies, Big Shot, SU Dimensionals, red pearls

Card 2
Large Sunflower stamp by Hampton Art Stamps, Hello from Hero, Sunflower Border stamp from Jody Bergman
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight white and Fresh Asparagus card stock, SU Basic white thick card stock, misc patterned papers
Ink: Gina K Designs Fresh Asparagus and Craft White, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Other: Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 dies, SU Stylish Shapes dies, Altenew Sentiment dies, GKD detail white embossing powder, heat tool, Big Shot, green sequins, Connect glue

5 comments:

  1. These are both wonderful! I'm so happy that Woodblock Wednesday inspires you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards! Love the variety of sweet polka dot in the first design. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful set of cards! Love that sunflower and the pretty patterned paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both cards! Such a pretty mix of patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are as sweet as can be! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!