About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, May 8, 2023

Oh, Hello - Sunny Days Ahead

Happy Monday,

I have a very quick card and post for the current Freshly Made Sketches and Paper Players Challenges. 

I've used some fun patterned papers from Stampin' Up and a stamp and die set from Concord & 9th for this clean and simple card. 



 




And for the inside of the card, I fussy cut this little critter from the SU paper and stamped another sentiment from the C&9th set.



I hope your week goes well. Thanks,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Rain or Shine set with dies by Concord & 9th 
Paper: Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo and Basic White card stock and Rain or Shine DSP all SU and SSS Holographic card stock
Ink: Flirty Flamingo and Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:SU and Gina K Designs Stitched Rectangle dies, Big Shot, Misti, SU Dimensionals, Connect glue

4 comments:

  1. This is such a bright happy card and yes the turtle is perfect inside! Adorable! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! The colours are wonderful and that wee turtle is just adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, this is adorable! I love the big, bold sentiment and happy DSP! That little turtle is pecious, too! Such a happy card! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Colleen! I love the bold sentiment and the pattern papers. Such yummy colors! Of course, the turtle steals the show! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!