About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, April 30, 2023

You are freakin' FANTASMAGORICAL!

Happy Sunday afternoon to all,

I hope you've enjoyed your weekend. 

Here's a card that works for two challenges. The sketch comes from this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge designed by Narelle, and I took her sketch literally when picking stamps and design. This also works for the new Paper Players Challenge. Since it's the 5th week of the month, Anne Marie has a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. I love these! I used the diagonal of sparkle, die cut, and wet embossing.






I stamped all of the images with embossing ink and heat embossed them using fine detail gold embossing powder. The images are colored with Copics and cut out using the coordinating dies. The sentiments are from a coordinating sentiment set. The larger is gold embossed and the smaller stamped with black ink.

The inside of this card uses more images from both stamp sets too. This greeting is pretty funny. I don't think I've used this particular one yet.



Wishing you all a great week a head. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Unicorns N' Rainbows and Pure Magic sets from Ellen Hutson
Paper: SU Basic White Thick card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs embossing ink and Black Onyx, Simon Says Stamp Orchid and Surf Saturated inks, Copic markers
Other: Unicorns N' Rainbows dies, Gina K Designs Fine Detail Gold EP, Heat Tool, Misti, Big Shot, Foam Tape, Connect Glue

3 comments:

  1. I love your use of the unicorn with this sketch and all the color with the gold is a fun look! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most magical take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining in at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, your cards just make me smile! Love how the images and colors pop off the clean design. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!