About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Lucky To Have A Friend Like You

Happy Weekend!

I've got a sweet friend card for you today. I've used a couple of sets from Pink Fresh Studio and the colors from this week's Color Throwdown challenge.



The patterned papers are from SU and were perfect for the colors in this week's challenge. I used a Pink Fresh Cover plate to add some texture to the polka-dots and used another pattern for the three cross pieces.

Have a nice aftrernoon and evening, and thanks for looking,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Modern Layered Florals and Heart Smiles Sentiments sets by Pink Fresh Studio
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight White, Lemon Yellow and SU Watercolor Wonder DSP
Ink: SU Mallow Moss and Mossy Meadow, Gina K Designs Lemon Yellow, Wild Dandelion, and Embossing Ink
Other: Pink Fresh Studio Floral Backdrop Cover Plate, Gina K Designs Silver embossing powder, heat tool, Misti, Big Shot, Trinity pearls, Connect Glue, SU Mini Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Colleen, this is so gorgeous! You totally rocked the throwdown colors in this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! All the elements work together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful florals and texture. so pretty done up with these colors.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!