About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, April 24, 2023

Sending You Hugs & Kisses

Happy Monday,

I made a few challenge cards this past weekend. This one for the Inspired By Challenge. The theme is Rainbow and I also used the sketch as my layout inspiraiton.





Using the Hugs and Kisses stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh, I arranged the images in a horizontal manner on the front of a white card panel. They were inked with GKD white craft ink and heat embossed with white EP. Next, I blended rainbow shades of ink down the panel.

The sentiments are from the same stamp set, white heat embossed on black card stock and popped up. For embellishment, I added some small paper circles matching the rainbow colors.

The inside greeting is also from the same PPP stamp set. The butterfly is colored with Copics.




Enjoy your week, and thanks for looking in.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Hugs set by Pretty Pink Posh
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight White and Black Onyx card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs Tangerine Twist, Wild Dandelion, Lucky Clover, Turquoise Sea, Wild Lilac, Bubblegum Pink, Black Onyx, and craft white
Other: Gina K Designs Master Layouts 1 dies, fine detail white embossing powder, heat tool, Misti, blending brushes, colored paper disks, Connect glue, Big Shot 





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card. Loving the cute images. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!