About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, April 28, 2023

love you

TGIF Peeps


I'm squeaking in with my Paper Players card, using Ann's sketch for this week. I actually made it last Monday, but didn't get around to taking the pictures and doing my blog post. Needless to say, this will be a quick post.

I'm using new stamps from Concord & 9th on this card. I'm loving this set and I've already made three cards using it. There are three large stamps that work with each other to make these pretty posies, and then a coordinating die set too. So cute!




Here's the inside using the flower dies. Both this sentiment and the one on the front are from this stamp set.



Have a great day!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Triple Stamp Posy Print set with dies
Paper: Concord & 9th Poppy, Midnight and white card stock
Ink: Concord & 9th Poppy, Midnight and Parsley
Other: Gina K Designs Single and Double Stitched Circles dies and Master Layouts 1 dies, Taylored Expressions Large Scalloped Border die, Gold twine, gold enamel hearts, Big Shot, Misti

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Colleen! I love how you incorporated the flowers onto all of the layers. The poppy color is a lovely hue and is stunning against the black. The gold twine adds the perfect touch of bling. Thank you for playing in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, Your card is so pretty. I love how you used the the bright flowers and the gold twine against the dark banner. The inside is as cute as the outside. Thanks for taking part in The Paper Players challenge this week..

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!