About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Sending Birthday Wishes

 Happy Thursday peeps,

I have another card using another much neglected background stamp from Taylored Expressions. This one is the Wildflower Background stamp. I thought it perfect for this week's Color Throwdown colors of aqua, yellow and celery. I ended up making a mini-slimline card.




After stamping the image in Memento black I colored it with various yellows, blue-greens and green Copic markers. After coloring, I cut it out and made a mat using the GKD Master Layouts 7 die set. The card base is made from retired SU Certainly Celery card stock.

For the front greeting I used dies and stamps from the SU Sending Smiles stamp set and coordinating dies.

For the inside, I stamped a tiny section of the background stamp and used a sentiment from the Honey Bee Inside Birthday stamp set then cut it out with the GKD ML 7 dies as on the front.



Enjoy your day, and thanks for looking!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Wildflowers Background stamp by Taylored Expressions, Sending Smiles set by Stampin' Up, and Inside Birthday Sentiment set by Honey Bee
Paper: Gina K Designs Black Onyx, Sea Glass, and Layering Weight White, Stampin' Up Certainly Celery
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Gina K Designs Embossing Pad, Copic Markers
Other: Gina K Designs Master Layouts 7 dies, SU Sending Smiles dies, Gina K Designs Fine Detail White EP, heat tool, Misti, Big Shot, Gina K designs black pearls, Connect glue

2 comments:

  1. Love those flowers and love the inside!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty, Colleen! Love the inside too! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!