About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, May 19, 2023

Concord & 9th Cards for Three Challenges

 TGIF Peeps,

I've been having some die cutting fun lately, and I've got a few more cards that I made yesterday using new and older Concord & 9th stamps and dies. 

This first card is a full slimline card using the current sketch from The Global Design Project Challenge. I know that mostly SU supplies are posted in the group, but since I liked the sketch, I decided to use it with the new C&9th A Bit Of Paradise Turnabout stamp and die set. The colors I chose are from this week's Color Throwdown Challenge, colors are pink and lime. The ink and card stock are from C&9th.






The second group of cards use the current Color Hues orange and slate shades. 






These quilt top based die sets are super fun to use and I've made several cards with them since I first bought them. For the top card I added the dies and stamped greeting from and older C&9th set called Sew Pretty. After stitching I fussy cut the hello and the flower. On the bottom card, I used the leaf dies again from the A Bit of Paradise Turnabout set and and older die cut sentiment.


I hope you all enjoy your Friday and of course, your weekend. Thanks for checking in.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps and Dies from Concord & 9th
Paper: Concord & 9th card stock and retired SU card stock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Concord & 9th Lemongrass, Sprout, Pink Lemonade, and Sweetpea
Other: Big Shot Switch, Misti, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 10 dies, Connect glue, SU Dimensionals, Concord & 9th enamel dots

4 comments:

  1. Colleen, Your wonderful card certainly caught my attention over at the Color Hues blog. I love your creativity with the triangles and your stitched flower and greeting. Your second card is wonderful too. I love the Just a Note greeting and the dainty white leaves. Your creativity shines using our colors. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so fun and creative! The colors show off the details of the dies beautifully! Vikki H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a sucker for those leaves and a slim line card! And that vellum is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of all the tropical leaves! Great cards! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!