About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

You Are My Rainbow

Hello to all,

Joanne has a fun challenge this week at the Paper Players. It's Clean and Simple week and the challenge is to use one image.

I had many ideas for stamps and dies that I could use, but then in the mail today, I received my recent Lawn Fawn order that included the Embroidery Hoop and add-ons die set, and I  decided to use one of the new dies. Love new goodies! I picked the rainbow die, pulled out the appropriate embroidery floss and stitched it up.

I made an ink blended rainbow background for the hoop to rest on, and cut the panel out using the Hero Arts Curved Rectangle Infinity dies. The sentiments, outside and inside, are from the SSS set called Follow the Rainbow.




Here is the inside. The swoosh is from a Gina K Designs set.



Thanks for checking in and have a good rest of the week.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Follow the Rainbow set by Simon Says Stamp and Just Add Color mini set by Gina K Designs
Focal Dies: Embroidery Hoop with add-ons by Lawn Fawn
Paper: Gina K Designs and SU
Ink: Gina K Designs
Other: Misti, Big Shot, Hero Infinity dies, embroidery floss and needle, connect glue, foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Colleen! The stitched rainbow is awesome! What a fun clean and simple card! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen this stitched rainbow is just fabulous! What a great centrepiece to your card. Thanks for playing along with my CAS challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love that bright rainbow! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!