About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Happy Birthday Sweet Friend

 Hello Peeps,

I have a pretty birthday card to share this evening and it is going to a young lady that turns 28 on Oct. 31. 

I've used Jaydee's sketch from The Paper Players Challenge. All of the butterflies and flower images are rub-ons! (Apparently, they are making a come-back.) These are from Scrapbook.com, as is the background patterned paper and the butterfly stencil used on the background paper. 




To make this card I first used the butterfly stencil with Cloud Whip, which is like stencil paste, but it gets slightly puffy with heat. To add the rub-ons to the front panel, I simply cut them out from the plastic sheet, arranged them and used my bone folder to rub them in place. Each little image is separate. The sentiment is from a new Gina K Designs stamp set. It's stamped it with white craft ink and heat embossed it with white powder.

Here's the inside with another GKD stamped image and another butterfly rub-on.


Happy Friday, and have a great weekend!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Gina K Designs Fancy Phrases and Birthday Cheer mini sets
Paper: SU Basic White Thick card stock, Scrapbook.com Joyful patterned paper pack
Ink: Gina K Designs Black Onyx and white craft inks
Other: Scrapbook.com Joyful Flowers rub-ons, Scrapbook.com butterfly stencil and Cloud Whip, Gina K Designs white embossing powder, Sentiment Strip dies, Master Layouts 2 dies, Misti, Big Shot Switch, heat tool, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!