About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Warm Wishes

 Happy Sunday peeps,

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. 

As far as my weekend, yesterday, I made a really cute crossbody belt bag for my friend's birthday coming next month. She put in her order that she wanted one for a European trip she's taking with another friend, also next month. It turned out really nice, if I do say so myself. Since it won't be sent to her for a couple of weeks, I can't post the pictures yet. 

I also did a bunch of laundry while sewing. I wanted to change to the fall bedding, which meant washing both what had been on the bed and what I wanted to put on it, including the down comforter.

Today, it's stamping time until late in the afternoon when we are headed to friends for dinner. My card is for this week's Freshly Made Sketches. A seasonal card to send out with Halloween cards in a week or so.


Front:



Inside:



Thanks for looking, and have a great week ahead.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Pumpkin Spice set with dies from Stamps Of Life (Sept 2023 Let's Stamp Together kit), Harvest Silhouettes Set by Gina K Designs (for inside greeting and image)
Paper: Concord & 9th, Gina K Designs card stock and Concord & 9th patterned paper
Ink: Gina K Designs, Copics
Other: Lots of Circles dies by GKD, Stitched Leaves card front die by Concord & 9th, SU gold gems, SU Dimensionals, Connect glue, Misti, Big Shot Switch


2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love these sweet Fall elements and the background is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love all the prints behind these great elements. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!