About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Happy Birthday

Hello and Happy Wednesday,

I have the  pleasure of being a Guest Designer for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge today after my card was one of the winners for their 600th sketch celebration a few weeks ago.

I've made a fall themed birthday card using many fun techniques, stamping, ink blending, stenciling, and die cutting. Most of the supplies used to make this card are from Gina K Designs.





Thanks to the FMS ladies for inviting me to play along as a Guest Designer this week. So Much Fun! I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone interprets this sketch. Have fun with it!

On a personal note, Starting today, I'm hanging with my young friends,16 and 13 year old boys, for the rest of this week, so their parents can get away for a little R&R in Chicago. Time for "Auntie" to do some spoiling, LOL.

Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Fancy Phrases set with coordinating dies by Gina K Designs (from the Fancy Folds card kit)
Paper:  Vanilla, Warm Cocoa, Prickly Pear and Tomato Soup card stock
Ink: Warm Cocoa, Prickly Pear, Tomato Soup, Fresh Asparagus
Other: Decorative Doubles Stencils by Gina K Designs (from the Fancy Folds card kit), GKD Master Layouts 7 dies, GKD blending brushes, Misti, Big Shot Switch, GKD Connect glue, foam tape, SSS gold sequins


3 comments:

  1. I love these gorgeous Fall colors and how you've blended them together so beautifully! A fabulous card, Colleen! Thanks so much for being our guest designer at FMS this week! You always make our gallery more beautiful with your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful for fall! Love the bright bold fall colors and leaves! So glad you were our guest at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Colleen! Those leaves are beautiful! Love the rich, fall colours you've chosen! Thanks for being a guest designer this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!