About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Just A Note to Say

 Hi stampers,

The Color Hues blog has a pretty color challenge for the new year of Navy and light blue and I thought of one of my Concord & 9th sets to use for it. This is a sweet little set called Hello Wishes and it's perfect for a card for some friends that live in Chicago.

For the layout I used the current Global Designs Project sketch challenge.





All of the die cuts and the sentiments, including the inside below,  are from the same C & 9th set.




I used a shadow stamping technique to highlight the large inside greeting.

Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for stopping by.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Hello Wishes stamp set with dies by Concord & 9th
Paper: Concord & 9th card stocks white, Harbor and Midnight
Inks: Concord & 9th Harbor and Midnight, Hero Unicorn white craft
Other: Misti, Gemini 2, Gina K Designs white EP, heat tool, white ribbon, small blue and clear rhinestones, Connect glue, SU mini dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Such a darling card, Colleen! Not only is the outside wonderful I love the font on the inside as well. Thanks for playing at Color Hues and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Colleen and fits our challenge colors perfectly!! Love the inside too and how it coordinates with the outside! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at The Color Hues Color Challenge! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the CAS design with coordinating inside! hank you so much for joining us over at the Color Hues Color Challenge! - Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!