About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Have So Much Fun!

 Hey all,

I hope your weekend was amazing! Low key for me. I got a couple of birthday cards made and worked a couple of rows on a crochet afagan that I'm making for my great niece.

Since I'm heading back to my mom's tomorrow for the week, I got my card finished for the new Paper Players challenge this afternoon. Jaydee has the monthly sketch challenge for us this week, and there are lots of possibilities with this one. I've used a Concord & 9th set that I've had for a few months, but not used yet until today.




This is a stamp and coordinating die set called Plane Awesome. I used the small plane window dies to make the five images across per the sketch. The little windows actually open and close. So cute! I decided to use a rainbow color scheme to go with. 

The inside uses more sentiments from the stamp set.



Enjoy your week,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Plane Awesome stamp set with dies by Concord & 9th
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight white and Black Onyx card stock, Concord & 9th colored card stocks
Ink: Concord & 9th and Simon Says Stamp 
Other: Misti, Big Shot, Connect Glue, Blending Brushes

3 comments:

  1. This is so clever! I've never seen anything like it! Those little interactive windows are so fun, and what a great way to say "bon voyage" as well as use our sketch! Ingenious! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, this card would have been perfect for my trip - and anyone you give it to who is going on one will appreciate it too. The way you built the sentiment into the squares made me smile. Such a wonderful take on the sketch and I love the inside, too. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Colleen! These window dies are amazing. Such a clever and cute card! I LOVE the sentiment. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!