About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Let's Celebrate Your Day

 Hello,

I'm combining challenges for my post today using Ann's theme challenge for The Paper Players and Cecile's sketch for the new Freshly Made Sketches.

I recently completed the annual calendar that I make for my bestie every year using supplies from Concord & 9th and there were some of the die cut flowers left over. I decided to use one for Cecile's sketch and make a birthday card for my mom's birthday coming up in March. In addition to the flower, I added the March month stamp from this year's C & 9th calendar set and a birthday sentiment from another C & 9th stamp set. In fact, all of the card stock, stamps, ink and dies on the card are from Concord & 9th except the inside greetings, which are from Gina K Designs.






As mentioned, the inside greetings below are from Gina K Designs and the die cut flower is from Concord & 9th.



Enjoy the rest of the day and TGIF tomorrow!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Celebration Squad set, 2024 Calendar Stamp set by Concord & 9th and Filled With Sunshine mini set, Friendly Silhouettes set by Gina K Designs
Paper: Concord & 9th card stock
Ink: Concord & 9th inks
Other: Concord & 9th Build A Bloom, Cottage Garden, and Quilt Card Front dies, Misti, Gemin Jr, Connect glue, SU Mini dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Colleen I love this!! A great way to use up your leftover diecuts but I especially love the use of the calendar stamp on a birthday card - I am definitely going to CASE this! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever birthday card, Colleen! I love how you personalized it with the calendar and the heart stamped over the date. The flowers are lovely, colorful accents against the beautiful background. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, I love this stamp that is personalized! I also love quilting on the front it adds so much wonderful texture without detracting from your fabulous florals. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun take on the sketch! And I love the colours you've used. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely spring design! This cheery color scheme is delighful. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!