About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Birthday Wishes

Hi all,

I'm playing along with the Monthly Mix challenge on the Gina K Designs FaceBook group page. For August Gina's challenge is Gel Pen Accents. Use a gel pen to accent the image or images on our project. 

For my card I used a large leaf image from the GKD Ornate Spring stamp set along with the largest Wreath Builder template to stamp the image as a large wreath. The surprise is how the overlapping in the center creates a little flower. I love that! 

After the stamping was completed, I used a Sakura white gel pen, size 1.0 to make three dots at the ends of each leaf's section. Using the same gel pen, I also drew a line in the tear drop centers of each leaf section, and in the circles at the bottom of each leaf.

The only embellishment is the large black enamel dot in the center of the created flower.




The sentiment on the card front is from the same Ornate Spring stamp set.

For the inside of this card, I stamped just a portion of a large background image from the set in opposite corners. The sentiment is from the GKD So Many Sentiments stamp set.



Enjoy your Wednesday, and thanks for popping in.

Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Ornate Spring and So Many Sentiments stamp sets by Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight White and Black Onyx card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs Black Onyx, Red Velvet, Tangerine Twist, Wild Dandelion, Lucky Clover, Blue Raspberry, In the Navy, Wild Wisteria, Pink Passion, and Jelly Bean Green
Other: Gina K Designs Wreath Builder large system, Gina K Designs black enamel dot, Connect glue, Sakura white gel pen, foam tape, Misti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!