About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

From Our Home To Yours

 Happy Hump day peeps,

I'm planning another lazy day of watching US Open tennis and maybe doing some crafting. I did go for a 2.5 mile walk this morning so I'm not feeling too badly about sitting around, LOL.

I'm adding a card fairly late for this week's Just Us Girls Stencil Challenge. I made this yesterday, but didn't get around to taking the picture until this morning.

I'm using the Spellbinders Stencil Of the Month for July 24 called Sprigs and Bow. It's a fun one to play with. Instead of the usual green and red, I decided to do aqua and red.




In addition to the stencil of the month I also used the wax seal of the month for July as an embellishment. Note to self, I need to start using these wax seal stamps more. I added some sparkle by using red Stickles to outline the ribbon.

For the inside of this card, I used a Gina K Designs mini holiday stamp set. The image is colored with Copics.



Enjoy your day,

Colleen


Supplies
Stencils and stamps: Spellbinders Sprigs and Bow Layering Stencil and Gina K Designs Under the Mistletoe mini stamp set
Paper: Gina K Designs Red Velvet, Black Onyx and Layering Weight Weight card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs Sea Glass, Blue Lagoon, Black Onyx, Red Velvet and Red Hot. Copic markers
Other: Red Stickles, Spellbinders Snowflake Wax Seal Stamp, Spellbinders white wax, silver marker, silver twine, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 1 & 2 dies, GKD blending brushes, SU Dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. You can never go wrong with aqua and red! This is a delightful card, Colleen. The inside is cute too! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!