About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, August 29, 2024

For All You Do

 Hello,

I have my card for this week's Paper Players Challenge.  I've paired some really old SU DSP with a new stamp set from Gina K Designs. I've been in an Autumn frame of mind lately, which accounts for the color choices here.




These little birds are solid images. I used ink cubes to make it easier to get two colors on them, well actually three counting the gold for the beaks and legs. The greenery and sentiment are part of the stamp set. For the circle I used a GKD embossing folder, and the gold dots are also from GKD.

Here's the inside. These images are also from the same set.



Enjoy your Friday!

Colleen


Supplies
Stamps:  Ornate Birds stamp set by Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K Designs card stock, SU DSP retired
Ink: Gina K Designs
Other: Gina K Designs embossing folder, Circle dies, gold enamel dots


2 comments:

  1. Colleen, your card is gorgeous! My card making doesn't reflect it yet but mentally I'm in an Autumn frame of mind as well. You've included so many lovely elements on your card, like the embossed circle and beautifully colored birds, along with finding just the right older dsp for the background. I'm always so glad to see your card in the gallery! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, Colleen! These birds are so lovely. I love the color palette and the papers you used. It's a perfect card!!! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!