About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, August 26, 2024

FEELING WICKED

Hello Peeps,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I didn't really do much of anything. I got a new smart TV for my craft room on Friday and spent some time getting Apps added etc. We dumped cable before we went on our vacation last month, thinking we would go the streaming route. My TV was over 20 years old, so I needed to get a new one for streaming to work. Plus, it was a plasma TV, and it was not very energy efficient. I don't really watch too much TV, but I'm a big baseball and tennis fan, and there are some series I like, plus the news, so I figured it was worth it to get a new one. (Just in time to watch the US Open Tennis.)

I only made one card over the weekend as I wasn't feeling very creative for some reason. I liked the open sketch that Judy created for Freshly Made Sketches. I used it to make a Halloween card.

Using some really old patterned papers from Basic Grey, Dies from Spellbinders, Hero, and Time Holtz I made this one.






The martini glass die is from Hero Arts, and I cut it from Holographic card stock. After cutting the Spellbinders halloween images, I added them to the glass and popped it all up with foam tape to the front of the card. To help the Halloween images pop out, I added some stickies to the bat, the witches hat and the eyes in the skeleton. The sentiment was cut twice and the letters stacked. 

Here's the inside, which uses a Gina K Designs sentiment and flying bat image.



Wishing everyone a great week! Maybe my mojo will return at some point.

Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Haunts and Harvest stamp set by Gina K Designs (inside)
Paper: Gina K Designs Tangerine Twist, Sweet Mango, Black Onyx, SU Basic White Thick and SSS Holographic card stock, Basic Grey Eerie Collection
Ink: Gina K Designs Black Onyx, Tangerine Tango, Blue Demin
Other: Hero Arts Martini Glass die set, Spellbinders Boo-Licious Fall Cupcake die set, Tim Holtz Bold Halloween Text dies, Black, Orange and Stardust Stickles, foam squares, Connect glue



2 comments:

  1. Fun, layered design full of great details, Colleen! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great Halloween card! That little ghost is just too cute! I love that background paper! I have some in my stash somewhere as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!