About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, August 30, 2024

Just A Friendly Little Boo

TGIF Peeps,

I have another Halloween card for you today. I made this with all wood mounted stamps to participate in Amy's Wood Block Wednesday Challenge, and I'm also using this week's Freshly Made Sketches sketch by Jen T. 




After stamping Rosiland the witch, and her kitty Roscoe, I colored them with Copics. The image is cut out with a Spellbinders Oval die and then matted with a slightly larger oval cut from orange card stock. These are popped up with SU Dimensionals onto a panel of SSS holographic card stock.

The sentiment is cut using a GKD circle die which I layered with a slightly larger circle die from the same die set.

There are plenty of embellishments on this card including small holographic stars, sequin spooky shapes and I used black Stickles on her outfit and yellow Stickles on the pumpkin's smile, nose and eyes.

The inside is very simple, stamped in two-toned orange and black with another wood block Halloween sentiment stamp.




The witch stamp is called Rosland & Roscoe and it's from Stampassions. The outside sentiment stamp is from Simply Stamped by Dee Ann McLen, and the inside sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts.



Enjoy the rest of your Friday and the coming weekend!

Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Wood mounted stamps from Stampassions, Hero Arts and Simply Stamped
Paper: Gina K Designs, X-press It Blending white, Hero Arts, and SSS holographic card stocks
Ink: Gina K Designs Black Onyx and Tangerine Twist  & Copics
Other: Spellbinders Oval dies, Gina K Designs circle dies, black and yellow Stickles, holographic stars, large sequin halloween shapes, SU dimensionals, Connect glue

2 comments:

  1. Love your mix of stamps! Such a fun Halloween card!
    Thanks for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun! Love this sweet image. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!