About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Missing You Friend

Hello,

A few Saturday chores completed so I had some stamping time this morning. I plan on more later this afternoon too. I wanted to make a card for Linda's Freshly Made Sketch. I like the vertical elements and I love how this card worked out. The colors are from this week's Color Throwdown Challenge. A very pretty combo for some spring flowers.





The stamps are from the February release by Concord & 9th. So pretty!

I used the rest of the stamped vertical panel on the inside with more images from the same C&9th set. The lavender card stock is a really old SU color called Orchid Opulence. This is one of the SU retired colors that I miss. ( Truth be told, I kinda horde it.)



I hope you all have a fab weekend!
Thanks,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Brushed Stipe Background and Meadow Blossoms sets by Concord & 9th
Paper: SU Smoky Slate, Orchid Opulence and Whisper White card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock
Ink: Memento Gray Flannel, SU Smoky Slate, Orchid Opulence, Copics, VersaMark
Other: Concord & 9th Meadow Blossoms dies, SU Stitched Rectangle dies, Gray Baker's twine, lavender pearls, Gemini Jr, Misti, dimensionals


4 comments:

  1. Total wow card! Your flowers are goegeous! Love this! Glas you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers... great use of the sketch and colors! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous...inside and out! Love your take on the throwdown colors and am so glad you played along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is such a stand-out! Gorgeous floral image. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!