About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, April 15, 2022

Happy Birthday

 TGIF all,

After going for a walk early this morning, I'm having a rather lazy rest of my morning watching stamping videos on YouTube. I find that they do inspire my creativity and I really enjoy watching them. Since I can multitask fairly well, I decided to get this blog post written while watching, as the cutoff for this challenge is later today. I made this card last night using the current Sunday Stamps Challenge sketch.

This sketch is another one that is perfect for using up patterned papers so I pulled out some retired SU DSP, which is called Flower Field. I love the Flirty Flamingo shade of pink in this paper and I used various pink shades of Copic markers to color the stamped images.



Here is the inside of this card. All stamped images for this card are from the GKD set called Delightful Daisies.



Enjoy your Friday and the weekend. I hope you get in lots of crafty time!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Delightful Daisies stamp set and dies from Gina K Designs
Paper: SU Flirty Flamingo card stock and Flower Field DSP, GKD Layering weight white and Black Onyx card stock
Ink: GKD Black Onyx and SU Flirty Flamingo
Other: MFT Scalloped Border die, GKD Master Layouts 4 die, Misti, Gemini Jr, Nuvo clear glitter pen, SU Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I feel like I'm in pink heaven with your card, Colleen! Those papers are so pretty and the big daisy works beautifully as the star of the card! So glad you were able to join us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, such a happy bright card, Colleen! Love the coordination of the DSP for this one - and such fun borders! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the flowers and the colors are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!