About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, April 14, 2022

There Is No One As Kind As You

 Hi again,

Since I had all of those cut paper strips in the colors for this week's Paper Players Challenge, I decided to use them to make another card. This time using a new SSS stamp set and die. I stuck to just four colors, no black this time. 

I glued the 1/2 inch strips to a piece of printer paper in horizontal rows then cut it out using the GKD Master Layouts 2 stitched die and also cut the mat from white card stock. These were glued together then glued to a white card base.

I stamped the flower image on Vellum with white craft ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder, then used the set die to cut the image out. Using some GKD Connect liquid glue, I glued it to the card front. Using two more of the 1/2 inch strips, I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder and used the same GKD stitched die to cut the ends so I could match up the stitching. The sentiment strips are popped up using SU Dimensioals.




Here is the inside of this card using more images from the same SSS stamp set and the dies from the GKD Master Layouts 2 die set.



Again, thanks for stoping in,
Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Mom's Spring Flowers stamp and die set by Simon Says Stamp
Paper: SU Basic white, Polished Pink, Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana, GKD Vellum
Ink: Hero White craft ink, SU Polished Pink and Coastal Cabana
Other: Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 die set, SSS set die, heat tool, WOW white embossing powder, Misti, Gemini Jr, SU Dimensionals



2 comments:

  1. Colleen, a pretty one with the strips in the challenge colors! Love the vellum flowers too! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright, cheery and gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!