About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Thinking of You

 Hello crafty peeps,

Like many of us, I've been collecting patterned papers for years, but I'm not doing a great job of actually using them. I thought maybe making some card sets would help use some of my stash. My goal is to use fairly simple stamping on the cards, and have the patterned papers be the eye catcher.

Here is the first set. The patterned papers are Stampin' Up DSP called Tranquil Textures, and I've used this week's Freshly Made Sketch. The stamp sets are retired Stampin' Up.

Here is the group of four cards.



Here is a single card, the front first then the inside.








I have another set of patterned papers selected to make cards with over the next week. We'll see how this project goes.

I hope you have a great week ahead, and thanks for looking in.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Stampin' Up sets Summer Afternoon, By the Bay, and Cottage Greetings
Paper: SU card stock white, Night of Navy, Tranquil Teal and Tranquil Textures DSP
Ink: SU Tranquil Teal, Night of Navy, Fresh Fig
Other: Misti, Corner Rounder punches, Altenew and Hero Arts Sentiment strip dies, SU Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. A great way to use up dsp! I'm guilty of not wanting to cut into my favorite sheets - maybe this will inspire me. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!