About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, June 24, 2019

Friend

Happy Monday,

Last night after dinner, I was able to make one more card. For this one you may need some shades to view as it's pretty bright. I used the current Inspired By Challenge photo for the color inspiration. I was particularly inspired by the green quatrefoil patterned towel hanging in the photo. I remembered that I have the TE Quatrefoil cutting plate, so I grabbed it and went to work on my card.





The card stocks used are SU Whisper White, Cucumber Crush and Tempting Turquoise. I cut the white and green with the cutting plate, glued the white outline onto a card base of turquoise, then glued in the green segments. The stamps are from the Pretty Poppy set by Concord & 9th. Instead of coloring the flowers, I thought they would look nice with just the outlines. The one on the turquoise card stock is heat embossed with white EP. The sentiment is from Gina K and is cut and layered with the new SU Stitched Nested Labels.

I did the same on the inside. No coloring, just stamping.



I have about a 1.5 hour drive this morning to get to my work site, so I need to get going. Have a great day everyone and thanks for looking.

Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Concord & 9th Pretty Poppy set and Gina K Doodle Sayings set
Paper: SU Whisper White, Cucumber Crush and Tempting Turquoise card stock
Ink: SU Tempting Turquoise, Cucumber Crush, VersaMark
Other: TE Quatrefoil cutting plate, SU Stitched Nested Label dies, Gemini Jr, Misti, white EP, heat tool, liquid glue and dimensional

1 comment:

  1. Wow so pretty! Sorry for the late comments but I have been away a lot and have had limited wifi. Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!