About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, March 7, 2022

Best Wishes

Hi crafting friends,

I haven't played along with the Fusion Card Challenge in awhile, but I really liked the sketch this time and I have several rose stamps and dies that made it easy to play with both options. My card is a mini-slimline version. The stamp set is from Gina K Designs and I colored it with Copics. 

I made this on Saturday, prior to eye surgery I had early this morning for cataracts. All is well with that so far and I expect to be back to stamping by tomorrow.




The black  and white striped paper in the background is a misc piece of patterned paper from my "grab bag" of patterned papers. I used an SU embossing folder on the turquoise (Bermuda Bay) card stock. Clearly, I turned the layout from landscape to portrait. 

Here is the inside of the card.



Hope the rest of the week is a good one for you.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Antique Roses set by Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K Designs layering weight and black card stock, SU Bermuda Bay card stock
Ink: GKD Black Onyx and Copic markers
Other: SU Greenery embossing folder, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 7 die set, Misti, Gemini Jr, foam tape


2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and your coloring skills are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - love the flowers! Glad your surgery went well!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!