About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

You are such a blessing

 Hi stamping peeps,

It's Clean-and-Simple week at the  Paper Players Challenge, and Laurie has a timely theme called Blooms to go along with it. My card was super simple to make and took about 10 minutes, maybe even less. I did some masking and ink blending, with some basic stamping.




I cut a piece of GKD Masking Magic to the size of my white card base and cut an oval from the middle. After adhering the mask to the white panel, I ink blended three pastel shades of GKD inks using blending brushes. The ink colors are Innocent Pink, Lovely Lavender and Peach Bellini. I removed the mask, placed the panel into my Misti and stamped the flower image and the greeting with GKD black amalgam ink. The white panel and black mat are cut using the GKD Master Layouts 1 die set. These are layered onto a Lovely Lavender top folding card base.

Here is the inside.



This card is for my mom. She's not been feeling too well this week. Luckily, my sister is staying with her for a couple of weeks, as I'm still having some follow up visits after my eye surgery.

Thanks for looking,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Perfect Posy and Get Well Wishes sets by Gina K Designs
Paper: White Layering weight, Black Onyx and Lovely Lavender card stock
Ink: Black Amalgam, Innocent Pink, Lovely Lavender, Peach Bellini, Copics
Other: GKD Masking Magic, blending brushes, Misti, Gemini Jr, GKD Master Layouts 1 die set

2 comments:

  1. d eye surgery! Prayers for a speedy recovery! So sorry your Mom is not feeling well. She will love this gorgeous card. Your blended oval is stunning! The silhouette of flowers is gorgeous! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blended oval - such a great way to add colour to your lined image and keep your design beautifully CAS. I'm sure your Mum will love it! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!