About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Happy Day!

 Hello,

Hoping you all had a fabulous weekend. Yesterday, we went on a fun "field trip" with friends to the North Park area of San Diego to visit a store that specializes in bar ware and accessories. They had lots of retro style glass ware, books and a huge selection of bitters. After we were done shopping we went to the South Park area to another fun neighborhood wine bar that also serves great cocktails. (North and South park are neighborhoods north or south of Balboa Park.)

I spent this morning altering baseball pants for the same friend's son. He got new pants last week, but they were too long, and also needed the legs tapered some. His mom doesn't sew, so they asked if I would do it. It was a quick and easy project.

I'm squeaking in my card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. While looking through some of my SU sets, I saw the older Cheerful Critters set and wondered if it would work for Judy's sketch. This is a slimline style card, and I think it turned out fine, and, another birthday card for my stash.





Here is the inside. I've used images from another SU set called Amazing Life.



Have a great week, and thanks for stopping in.

Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Cheerful Critters and Amazing Life sets from Stampin' Up
Paper: SU white, YoYo Yellow and Blueberry Bushel card stock
Ink: GKD Black Onyx, SU Blueberry Bushel and Copics
Other: GKD Master Layouts 10 die set, SU Dimensionals, Misti, Gemini Jr 

3 comments:

  1. One of my all time favorite SU sets. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! I love those little critters and I love how you used them on a slimline card! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful fun take on the sketch. These cute critters make me smile. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!